Saturday, February 19, 2011

Unlocking A Wifi Net Gear Router For Use

A natural leader.
















Ready to guide all

Henry Blanco and showed his quality as a leader in D-backs



02/18/11 10:47 PM EST

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - A major reason Diamondbacks sign Henry Blanco was the leadership that brings backup catcher.
Arizona's manager, Kirk Gibson, and saw that quality of Venezuelan veteran.
On the second day of training, Gibson saw the players get new equipment installations.
"The first was Henry Blanco, Rossmel PĂ©rez, Miguel Montero, Juan Gutierrez and Esmerling Vazquez," said Gibson. "Obviously Henry Blanco is well respected by those guys. In the past did not see those guys there. I see how they look."
"I said, 'You're the King,'" said Gibson.
However, White does not look so labeled.
"I did not come here to be a leader," said Blanco. "I came to help this team win games as you can, and if I can help in the clubhouse, I will."
But White knows that one of its main responsibilities will be as a mentor for fellow Montero, which has done much over the first of his 13-year career in baseball.
"It's a very talented guy, a guy too talented, "said White about Montero." You can do everything. I hope your knee is at 100% so you can upload your game to another level. Going to be one of the major bat lineup, so I hope you have a good year and help the pitching staff as much as possible. I'll help in any way possible. Right now he's working hard, preparing his body to play. "
Montero revelation had its season in 2009, when he got his first chance to play every day, due to an injury to Chris Snyder. The injury last year the knee held out for an extended time Montero and lowered their numbers.
Montero is true that improved level defensive in the past two years, but the organization believes that the presence of Blanco to help even more first.
"I talk a lot with it," Montero said. "We talked about catching the pitch." He has received Cy Young pitchers, then I like to listen and learn as much as possible from him. I want to learn all aspects of his game. "
The Padres catcher Nick Hundley, White learned a lot from when they were together in San Diego in 2009.
" With Henry, was the fluid that was, "said Hundley. "Do not you realize that it was ketch. That's something I wanted to do last year. "
One of the goals of the manager Diamondbacks general, Kevin Towers, was to add veteran on the bench. Young players used to playing every day, sometimes struggling to adjust to being a pinch hitter or play once or twice a week.
But White knows that, and who started only twice in his career. Now is an expert in being prepared when asked to leave the field.
"That's my job and I think everyone should understand their work," said Blanco. "I have spent many years in this and just do my routine. Up early, work hard and do what I have to do, I get bullpen sessions, I keep in touch with launchers, small things. Help those details.
" We are here to win games, then I do not care about personal numbers, "he continued." I just want to get to a championship and win a ring. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment