Monday, February 21, 2011

Longboards Toronto Canada

attachment (Nacho)

Yesterday was another of those days to mark your calendar with red marker as a day of close fiesta.Un appointed day celebration.
Yesterday was Sunday and went to the park but at a new section with the same swing that now is everywhere, but in which we had not been.
Only three girls and me, and when they left but not before pulling off the tongue the most brazen of the three to my surprise Diana, who came running to tell me all upset.
- Mom got me a girl tongue ...!
I went in a flash first instinct murderer ... then I looked for the group that moved away and saw the three girls with their parents, each one more small, my daughter was pulled over the head of the largest of the three ...
"Well honey, sometimes that is a way to greet or interact with children.
"And I do it?
- ... Errr ... well you do if you see it's not sympathy I can say something like "uish \u200b\u200bthat ugly!"
- What if she tells me I'm ugly?
"Then you go and say that" Tururú. "
Word that Diana was funny (I did not think anything else ...)
- And then laugh?
"Well hopefully if at least be surprised ...

Then the two of us were playing on the swings and I, that I was going bird-eye looked for somewhere to exposure to the sun and sheltered from the wind was blowing cold despite the bright noon, began to resent the throat, had a flower a little beyond where the children played and when suddenly there was going to get off the swing Nacho and comes running calling:
- Mom, Mom! Do not go, Mom! ...
- But if I do not ...! And with his half
language:
- Come, come, mom .... "Love the hand ..." "I took her hand and led me to the nearest bank where they were playing
-" Sit "here mom okay?
And there I was freezing cold, but with warm heart, floating on a cloud, I think in the shady and windy corner of the whole park ...
Gone are those times in that same park a newcomer Nacho and unsteady walking just missed in the opposite direction to where we were, as if to escape us and all without looking back or answer, for many times to call you and at the end there was no choice but to go after him and bring him to reluctantly angry and screaming.
Gone are also the times when he walked away without a care in the supermarkets or shops and hide to see if I wanted or was afraid of the have lost just happened to look bleak as Olympian and cast a stand or walk without making the slightest hint of looking around or worry about being alone.
It's been a long time-not-that has begun to ask me I would not go without him on the street, or that I wanted for the house, if just now that I see, appears the door where I am ironing, or cooking, or in the office and says, "" questaciendoss?

sometimes stays with me, others just give me a kiss with those morretillos duckling that gets me, that I can eat it with kisses, and will continue playing, or for his toy bring it and play where I work.
time ago also that it is not going with anyone indiscriminately at first and I said goodbye to me go and leave it with anyone at that time it has taken to arms.
over a year ago who are here, and yesterday was the first day I felt I needed that was there, it was important for him to be near any swing at him and distracted him that I was there.
In this new time of membership in which we live, which makes me feel "it" I still feel more mine and the word mother still takes a meaning-if anything, more profound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment