Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Hook Up Atari With Coaxial

At this very moment much away. Celebrate

I try to write funny stories or not, everyday I do not want to be lost in oblivion years ago that no one can tell me how I was myself or my little brothers: if good, if you tackle and how to tackle ...
remain in my memory Just a few "stories" and small "fec hori "of which I have sometimes not very clear authorship.
Since my children are here the dust, the review ... like an old photograph, or an old parchment with a map of my children is involved, but the anecdotes are very few and when I try to remember pulling the thread of memory or logic fade into incongruous contexts so then save the bottom of the heart, without adding an iota to the words that remain to remind those situations to tell me one day, I try not to add or a single motif semantic accuracy from losing those phrases that were more or less faithfully recorded in my memory.
I think if I leave a written record, one day my children can go to it to see how were small things I do not recall even if they were actors, I find much to miss someone tell me who starred in incidents that tell me when I look at that little girl I was and recognize whether or not those close daily episodes that make our children something to remember and smile.
Last weekend, while in the office of Eduardo soon realized that "someone" had pulled a piece of wallpaper wall, the shock gave way to anger and knocked the offender to be betrayed once more making teeny-still-with a "study" of pucherines face, mouth pursed, languid eyes, chin down, a throw arms and "I love you mom ... Mutto"
I respond with an angry "I love you too .... but away!" (Children of the traditional translation "out of sight or you kill you! ")
After the first impression, and when I almost forgot I find that the task of the chair cover I made with all my love to her bedroom, to do play with quilts, curtains and wallpaper border in her room, now "decorated" with zebra stripes to made by my "artist" with a thick felt tip indelible, the same that I use for shoes retinta peel playing at recess ... ... ..!!!! Naaaachooooo The same face he-was-me-but-your-not-me-scold-for-my-little pot-is-irresistible ...

- ¿What is this?? ¿¿¿¿This is done ??????

- "I love you mom ... Mutto Mutto Mutto ... ..."

furious And I repeat to explode "No. .. if I love you too! Lejosssss but .... LEJOSSSSS!.

Two days after the siesta, I point to get to sleep, now refuses to do so because he knows that I go to work and I'm certainly not, "I bent down to kiss her and asks me to put me with him in bed ... "tapití Mommy tapití ..." is a tiny bed of 70 cm wide, which I kneel on the floor, and as if I sleep with him face down, I put the waist and put her head on her pillow, almost nose to nose and if there is slack also share space with a blue cloth burrito psychedelic pattern that usually sleeps. To pretend that the donkey sleep Nacho cover with small eyes and ears I happen to do the same, not to the ears of course! - But with hair, I cover my eyes and then Nacho goes and asks the donkey: - Ondestá mom? as if to cover my eyes had disappeared or was hiding ...

He laughs at his own occurrence, and I squeezed so much tenderness that I cause their occurrences, I corresponds to a Octopus hug that no one is released, I give many kisses and tell her many "I love you" one after another in quick succession, then I "freezes" squeezing more into their embrace and so clinging to my neck, I almost choked - I hear whispers very quietly: - "I, too, Mom, I love mutt and far ..." Hahahaha ...
. Poor me, must have thought that "I love you and OFF" must be the greatest thing in love can be expressed, if it having been so naughty and being so angry even told him he loved him!

.. And it is Mutto Nacho Nacho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment