Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why Do I Have A Sick Weak Feeling In My Stomach

The Ugly Duckling Father's Day March 19, 2011

S and lifted the day and my head with a thick fog as the sun was heating was dissipated, the nebula that thickened my thoughts too.

As it was Saturday, the day was p laneado as fun continues: Puppet morning at the municipal library and a restaurant meal in afternoon stroll.

As for work could not go to the puppet show with children it fell to Eduardo but before they were searched for the video of the puppet that appears in the movie sound of music and both liked that I did to repeat it thrice.



gave me so jealous they can not go with them to puppets!, Is bad for my work that can not be replaced Eduardo .

For lunch we decided to go to a restaurant close to home where food is usually very good, but not the service as mistake after mistake they let more than three quarters of an hour between the first and second course and when we call attention to this letter brought us the dessert!

ask the account, as listless and went without eating the main course ...

went down to take a dessert h till the beach where the thick fog, but retreating, still suspended over a sea quite calm, without waves or even satin waves, just like a lake than a sea, a pool of some liquid gelatin and steam vats of low clouds that blotted out the horizon my I moved away imagination Loch Ness, and I had not missed anything a striped tail s had urged that strange fluid that seemed the sea.



my imagination ... I know, always running, trying to decipher what is perceived, playing with images and words, sometimes with trying to interpret music emotions that cause me things ...


Imagination is a country where things are different ent, are not always how you want them there either but with a little luck you can redraw things as they happen ... happen because there is no truth but then, things of the imagination are like colors, not really there and see them only exist because of us that we've given them names.


Diana, my daughter lives constantly on either side of the mirror, as happened to me, "good-guess even happens to me a very happy childhood did not help to enhance this ability or vice versa The fact is that no matter the reason if the result is being able to experience things as a witness and interpreter, as they are or inventártelas see how you want to be.


this summer visiting a castle began to get bored and then I asked if I believed that this castle had princesses really ... when I said that was in the distant past, not much seemed to like my answer then asked by the fairies - as we all know that live everywhere, but can only be seen in some special places. A moment after I question the sun reflected on my ring light bounced for a second as a spark in the wall of one of the battlements, where we were going to get very excited and said:

- Did you see that mom?

"If Diana ... shhhh ... do not discover it ... you know what is true?

-Si mamá es un hada…¡si que son pequeñitas!

Y ya toda la visita fue para ella mucho más entretenida mirando por los rincones, por las rendijas y las grietas.

D iana y yo tenemos una complicidad especial en el tema del mundo de la fantasía y he descubierto que además es muy útil para hacer más llevaderos incluso interesantes otros temas menos divertidos, como la música clásica.


Cuando vamos en el coche a veces le pido que me describa de que se trata o que cuenta la música it sounds and we have two new genera perfectly cataloged classical music: the genre of fairies and princesses of .



Now I'm even going alone decipher the notes and instruments to see which of the two genera belong.



But of course our fantasies are different players, while I think of medieval princesses for her the archetype is more like Barbies and Rampunceles and as for fairies, and although we both like Disney's Tinkerbell, she would prefer the Winx.


generational Problems?


0 comments:

Post a Comment