Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mcfarlane Sports Figures Free Price Guide



N acho takes pachuco and bad cough a few days and today I have given to entertain a "marathon" cartoon on YouTube, and we were having a great time with little I imitation Pato, Eli, Lula and his contagious laughter, then as the Nacho attention would dissipate occurred to me to find a classic story and have left the three little pigs.
"No mom, that's not I like .. this ..
He says with his tongue still half cloth and points to the screen on the right: "the ugly duckling."
"This mom.

P incho and do not know if I am sensitized or more per this time and otherwise the story touched my heart ...


A efore this Cuen to know that all I talked about a being who was out of place, we do not know why strange reason came from an egg from another litter that had gone to the nest of ducks. Different left and did his "You're supposed own mother e-understood.

BUP remember in modern philosophy professor used this story to talk about people "different" than in the eighties was recently released as they were understood to those with a different sexual orientation to the conventional.
C on my sincere respect for all people, have the sexual preference they have, I formed in some way the idea of \u200b\u200bhomosexual released (as they say now "out of the gun River") as the ugly duckling turned into beautiful swan, gray man tormented ai mponente drag queen, and was even convinced that it must be the reason for which it was said that u Gay No man had pen.

That was in my teens and I do not get me wrong, porq ue I tried to tell this episode without hurt feelings.

Today socially standardized overcome those prejudices and sexual choices of each, - and not racial issues, "I think this story serves well to explain a very fashionable concept: it is a story on "diversity."

Well, with my son next Kazakh I saw another story, of course it all ties in about a problem of "identity" and acceptance of difference, but I've seen through the eyes of my children a duckling to its mother did not want, and desperately searching for a mother who would eventually found a family that accepted him and clothed him and he looked so happy ... well ...

So the same story, as the colors of those who spoke in another post, can be interpreted in many ways.
Now in my personal situation and q ue tear tabs hung my son while watching the movie stuck in the guts, the same story speaks to me resilience, the ability of our children to recover from their bad experiences to overcome and leave behind the emotional pain that life had.


And is that, for example, the Nacho laugh when he runs to the stripping to getting caught in the park, makes me forget that she fell patosillo just leave it standing for lack of strength in his legs due to a null stimulation and when I look and I see no glimmer of resentment toward life is as if he knows that now is the place to which it belongs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment