Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where To Sell Blood In Orlando Fl

painting, literature and history.

I just received the invitation and the book "A Chinese Tale" by John Living. A book accompanying an exhibition or an exhibition that accompanies a book that will be in March and April at the Library of Andalusia in Granada.

already Juan Manuel Bonet said that it "was a literary artist" ... now maybe more than ever.

The book is illustrated with pictures from the exhibition and is the story of the meeting in China with Julia Shan and the arrival of his daughter to life and the painter's house, which meant no doubt a radical change, a before and after. How life changes when she suddenly fills your future but also the arrival inevitably connects you to your past and makes you a parent yet returned to the child you were ... and sometimes even pays you back real son, not the one you invented in your memories, but I really went because now you see from the angle of son and father and completes the picture and complete many questions that remained open. know by Alvaro Salvador, which supports this project with the poem "The lineage of blackbirds" - Antonio Jiménez Millán, another poet who works in the book with his "Three ink sketches in China" - and John Life China had adopted and that her daughters were very happy.
Today I received this book I talk about a story written with red thread, a common story for my kids feel with oriental features Urumuqi neighbors, but also played as close to me because the book talks about the Granada of my memories ... ... and is full of collaborations signed with names full of fond memories of distant exhibition with paintings of palm trees and painting awards for painters and writers of poetry and I felt part of it all, by knowing about and accompany them on many talk shows and in some celebration and throughout the time that has past and have continued to achieve successes each other I felt proud of each one as if my loved ones are treated.
been almost thirty years since these names are meaningful to me and now sharing my story again and again history all very sorry nearby.


http://www.granadablogs.com/juanvida/

0 comments:

Post a Comment