Thursday, May 12, 2011

Announcing A New Doctor In The Practice

mentions that it was epic to create the soundtrack WIZARD 101


Nick Jonas is engaged in music these days in most recent expansion of "Wizard101" online game called "Wintertusk." And for his foray into the world of video games, Jonas is based on musical theater experience to help you compose the soundtrack.

"It was a very interesting trip to compose some music for 'Wintertusk' ... they came to me ... as I was kind of going into production and songwriting," Jonas told MTV News. "Something I always wanted to do was write, so he said:" I'd be able to score in this game for you and to create music specifically for the game and the game environment. "He explained

has "been working on it for a while and has been a very interesting and unlike anything I've done before. But I'm hoping that people listen to their music in the game."

Jonas has participated in several productions of "Les Miserables" and said that type of environment channels of music for the game. "I think what really helped when composing the piece was taking some of the history of musical theater that I have, obviously epic in their sounds," he said. "Specifically, 'Les Mis' helped me open my mind."

So Nick Jonas spent some time in the game? "I have in it a bit. I spend more time studying than nothing, "he said." But my little brother [Frankie] is a big fan of videojegos. "

Jonas also recently co-wrote a song for Charice called" One Day ", which premiered during an episode of" Glee. "


fuente.ddcJB
by.NJATAMX
Posted by Nick Jonas & the Admn Mexico

0 comments:

Post a Comment